Sunday, January 1, 2012

- Weddings 2016 -

At this time Dirt Road Photography is not booking weddings for 2016. 

This is due to being busy with many other projects and commitments. I will soon be creating pricing packages for 2017 and booking limited spots for weddings in the spring/summer. Please keep in mind that I do not want weddings to interfere with my usual sessions so I will only be taking on a few weddings a year to ensure I can serve both my regular clients as well as giving my wedding clients a personalized experience and within a timely manner for turnaround time on their images.

Please follow along on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date and find out more information when I will open up wedding dates or sign up for our mailing list to get updates on sales and new products. SIGN UP HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment