Thursday, June 27, 2013

Senior - Anna Larkin

I had an amazing time hanging out with Anna, her mom Pat and her sister Megan. Just knowing the family beforehand I knew I was in for a good time. Anna has always been a friend and I was close with her sister, Megan ever since high school. When I mentioned to her that I would love to do her senior pictures I was ecstatic when she said yes! My first senior shoot!

I was obviously nervous walking into this shoot, not knowing what she specifically wanted scared me. I kind of just took it and ran. I used her Pinterest board (genius) to help give me insight on what she was interested in posing wise and then we just starting shooting. Once we got past the "awkward" first set of shots it was smooth sailing. A couple giggles here, a laugh or two there. It was beginning to get fun. I was getting more comfortable behind the camera and Anna was acting all natural and doing her thing.

This girl was so photogenic it was totally an easy shoot! I'm not joking when I say I really didn't have to give much if any instruction. The moment that I did give a little instruction I had to laugh about, she thought I was nuts for making her lean into a flower. Sounded absolutely crazy but the shot turned out just as I had envisioned!


I hope you enjoyed looking at some of Anna's pictures and I strongly encourage you to go "like" my Facebook page, Dirt Road Photography OR "follow" my blog to continue to get updates on other sessions, specials and tips or tricks I've discovered on my photography journey.


If you're interested in viewing all of the photo's from Anna's shoot or ordering prints or other products please follow the link provided above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment