Monday, September 30, 2013

First Birthday - Paxton

When my high school classmate Lindsey first contacted me about doing her son's first birthday and cake smash pictures I was above the moon excited about it! First off, for those of you who don't know me let me fill you in on my biggest weakness, kids. More specifically, small kiddos. So, I was super excited to play with Mr. Paxton. 

I really wish you could have seen his hair before mommy cut it, it was so long, and dark and straight! I kid you not, he should be a magazine child. He's just so perfect! And the minute I walked in the door he turned his charm on and the little dimples came out as he scurried around laughing.


Check out how cute he looks in his little Mickey Mouse outfit that grandma ordered for him! I have a good hunch this little hunk is going to get extremely spoiled in the future. The personality he gives off was so much fun to capture and I cannot wait to continue to watch him grow and learn even more about him.

He did at one point give me a run for my money as he was always wanting to hang out with us and didn't like the feel of grass on his feet but we lucked out and got some super fun shots of his precious smile. At one point he was over wanting to smile but grandma picked him up and he played with grandma for a bit and was ready to go for a bit longer. Such a little ham!

I hope you'll check out Dirt Road Photography on Facebook or continue to follow my blog to receive updates on the awesome clients I have! 


If you're interested in viewing the session from Paxton's first birthday shoot or would like to order prints or other products please follow the link above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment