Wednesday, January 1, 2014

~Meet Your Photographer~

Kelsey Homolka


I have been interested in photography for quite awhile but never had the time to pursue it. I started out by taking still photography shots of our farm scenery and gradually moved on to friends and family. And eventually blossomed into starting a business and sharing my love with others.

Ever since I was little I have had a knack for looking at things in an optimistic way, finding an outlet to express my creativity has always been something I was searching for but after picking up my first dslr camera I have realized that photography is my art outlet.

I spent a lot of time when I started out by learning about the basic photography techniques and I wanted to learn how to use my "smart camera" as I deemed it, before I felt I was worthy of taking photographs as part of a business plan. I have since then taken photography classes at a local community college and I am constantly looking for new techniques and photography styles to broaden my horizon in the photography world.

I opened the doors to Dirt Road Photography back in May of 2013 and since then have made DRP my full time business so I can focus solely on my clients and giving them the best services possible. 

I love to look outside the box and find new angles and ways to take photographs that aren't the cliche normal shots you see with most local photographers. I'm always wanting to push my limits and try new things and love taking on projects that push my limits to experiment and find new styles.

To book a session, please visit the “Contact” tab at the top of this page, or shoot me a direct e-mail at: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com.

1 comment: