Thursday, April 17, 2014

Brothers - Parker & Carson

I've known Nicole forever, we went to neighboring high schools, we both were in FFA together, we both choose to go to the same college for the same degree. We've just kind of grown up together in a sense. So when she contacted me about taking photos of her two little cuties I of course said yes without hesitation and was excited for a little catch-up time with her as well.


I can remember when Mr. Parker was just born and how I adorned him and just holding him as a baby was so precious. He was extremely calm and just content being held. I remember talking to her about life and how hectic it was for us both. How we were so similar yet so different in so many ways. I was always there to listen in times of stress and although she might not have known it I was always checking in on her making sure she was alright.

I don't have as many memories of little mister Carson but knowing him now I can tell he's going to be a little stinker! He's so laid back and observant while his brother does the talking for both of them. He likes to watch all the many farm animals and while taking pictures will just walk up to the fence and just stare at them. So full of life and wanting to play with the kitty instead of worry about silly pictures.

These two boys were so much fun to hang out with and I'm so excited to continue to watch them grow. They're going to be giving mommy a run for her money soon I have a hunch! ;)


To order prints from this session go to my website and click on the event Brothers - Parker & Carson. To see prices of other items you can order please click on my pricing tab located at the top of the blog.

Something new I'd like to add to the blog is something new I've learned from each session. I love to let you guys, my potential clients, know how I'm evolving and what I'm doing to become a better photographer so this should be great to acknowledge not only what I took away from the session but also to help show you guys there's never a peak of "knowing everything." 

This session I've learned to always bring extra candy for those "bargain with the littles" moments. While we never had major issues with Carson sometimes Parker needed an extra little boost of bribing. If mommy made a silly face it normally worked but sometimes he needed a reminder of why he wins if he smiles. I think it's time to stock up on the Easter candy once it goes on sale after Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment