Monday, June 9, 2014

Family - The Brown's

The best types of photo sessions are the ones where I get to meet new people and talk to the kids and everything goes as planned. Explain the farm a little more to the kiddos and get a couple candid shots out of all of them. This family, was a perfect example of why I love doing what I do.


I was excited to see the Brown family pull into my driveway and out popped two little kiddos eager to run around the farm and meet all the little animals we have. Little sister was stuck in her car seat and since she's not quite mobile yet she didn't have the chance to go visit the farm like her old siblings got to. The two oldest that had the chance to check out the cows were more than thrilled to go hang out with them, asking simple questions and giddy with excitement how they moved around the pen getting drinks and eating some grass.

I think that dad's favorite part about the entire session is that he brought along his baby, THE car. I felt honored when he said it was the first time that cars ever seen gravel. I mean seriously, how important am I that he's willing to bring it out on dusty dirty roads?! It was super fun trying to find creative ways to take pictures of this classic car!

I think the sweetest moment was when big brother was waiting while we took a few pictures of mom and dad and all he wanted to do was lay in the tall grass and just stare at the sky. I'm not kidding he was just content and loving all the nature surrounding him. He didn't have a care in the world and didn't mind his sisters whining or trying to get his attention.

This session was an absolute blast and I love getting to know each and every client on an individual basis. Each member of the family I made a point to get to know them and find out more about them. Each personality shines through and the fact that they matched and looked gorgeous just made my day!! Thank you Brown family for allowing me to capture your precious growing family. I am looking forward to working with you again in the future and continuing to watch your family grow!


To order prints from this session go to my website and click on the event Family - The Brown's. To see prices of other items you can order please click on my pricing tab located at the top of the blog.

This session I learned that 30+ mph wind just isn't fun. I realize that some wind can be fun but fighting the wind just isn't the thing to do with a baby who isn't fond of it. The poor lil lady just hated it the entire session and there wasn't much we could do. Luckily mom and dad were extremely understanding and we got what we could out of them. Everyone did great and the two older ones LOVED digging on the dirt road making piles and getting dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment