Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Maternity - Stephanie Boal


Have I told you that I love referrals!? Yes!! Stephanie is actually a referral from a return client that I've been blessed to work with over the past few years and I couldn't be more excited to do these two girls' pictures together on the same day!


Meet Stephanie!

She's just gorgeous! And for being almost nine months pregnant I'd have to say she's rocking a beautiful bump! When she jumped out of the car and we were finished with introductions I had to take a step back and admire just how skinny she was for being almost ready for baby to be here.

The thing that I thought was extremely unique about this session is that mama was so proud of her baby J already. She was just bragging the lil guy up and I couldn't get enough! I love learning about each baby, how mommy's been doing her pregnancy and future plans for their littles.

Congratulations again Stephanie, I had a blast at your session. I learned so many fun things about you and I love hearing about your career goals. I was thrilled to see your little J born and I love seeing updates as he continues to grow!



To order prints from this session go to my website and click on the event Maternity - Stephanie Boal. To see prices of other items you can order please click on my pricing tab located at the top of the blog.

I think the lesson in this session was really just focus on posing. I was excited to have someone willing to go outside their comfort zone to try out some fun shots and she was a slam dunk when it came to facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment