Friday, August 8, 2014

Mini Session - Makayla Muff


How did I get so far behind on blogging about all of my awesome sessions over the past month!? Time to kick it in gear and fill you guys in on how these sessions have been going!


I've known the Muff's forever. I actually can't really tell you a "how we met" story because my dad and Jill's dad have played in polka bands together since before I was born! I've known her two older boys, Austin and Connor since they were born and have even watched the boys a few times. Their entire family is just so kind, I couldn't imagine anyone with smiles on their faces all the time like them. So when Jill asked me to take some pictures for Makayla's three month milestone I was of course excited to meet their little princess and catch up with Jill. 

When I arrived Makayla decided that she wasn't really up for pictures and just wanted to be held. She wasn't sure why she wanted to be fussy just knew she wasn't feeling too great. We tried a few shots, but she really didn't want to smile and pose. Instead she was more interested in mommy!

Eventually she warmed up and we got a few great shots of her. Big brothers helped out and assured her that if she smiled great without whining there would be a few candy treats at the end. (Not sure she was assured but they tried to help right?!) The boys did great, it was fun seeing them and watching them work together. The giggles make the entire session worth it!!

I'm excited to watch little Makayla grow, her three months session was a blast. Seeing this little chunk is such a joy and anytime I get to cuddle a baby is a win in my books :)



To order prints from this session go to my website and click on the event Family - The Muff's. To see prices of other items you can order please click on my pricing tab located at the top of the blog.

I learned that sometimes kiddos don't necessarily understand posing lingo and sometimes you have to just grab a limb and roll them to where you want. Although the big brothers were excited for some candy they lost sight of the fact that they needed to smile and sit a certain way. With a little bribing and promises of candy and video games we got the boys set up to help sister smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment