Saturday, September 27, 2014

Birthday Bash Blow-Out!

Happy birthday to myself! Today, September 28th, is my birthday! I'm so excited to celebrate it that I'm sharing my special day with you guys. I'm giving away discounts and deals galore for you guys to use! Check out the following information to find out what you guys can get:


Pretty cool stuff right?! So, what are you waiting for!? Come party it up with me, no need to bring me a present. Just booking a session or cashing in on some cheap prints is cool enough for me!

*Discount does not apply to mini sessions booked, offer cannot be combined with other offers or sales. These discounts must be used before the end of 2015. All sessions scheduled are required to give a down payment in order to reserve their date. If down payment is not received within one week of booking you will forfeit your date you reserved.*

PS- Message me and mention Dolly Parton to get a FREE 8x10 photo of your choice just for reading this post and booking your future session :) HBD to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment