Saturday, November 29, 2014

Small Business Saturday


Of course I'm excited to release my Small Business Saturday deals a little earlier to my blog followers than to my Facebook page followers! Just another perk of keeping up with me on different platforms other that just Facebook ;)

So, check out these amazing specials and contact me for more information!




And now that you've seen the awesome specials, check out what supporting a small business could do for our country! You're not helping a corporation pay for lavish trips but instead you're helping a small business owner pay for food on their table. I know I'm spending the extra $10 and having most of my gifts made locally, I challenge you to do the same!





Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com

Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment