Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Maternity - The Johnson's



I LOOOOOVE when momma's tell me they want something out of the box.

I love it even more when they tell me they want their hubby and big sister included as well.

That's why I was so excited to meet up with Jenny and her little family!

We planned some fun outdoor shots as well as having her try out my new maternity gown. I created the gown with intent to use it earlier in the year but that mommy-to-be was induced early and we didn't have time to try it out.

Luckily Jenny was a great sport and was up for whatever suggestions we gave her. Oh did she look glowing and gorgeous during her maternity session!!

And her little daughter Dream. Oh she was so dreamy and happy! She was a ball full of fire ready to go play without any time to spare to stop and smile. She's already named her little sister "Rainbow" and I love it! Dreams and Rainbows. Mommy and Daddy I'm sure are excited for what their future holds with two little girls!



Thanks Johnson family, it was a pleasure hanging out with you guys and I am super excited to meet your little baby girl here shortly! Good luck and happy delivery!


To order prints from this session go to my website and click on the event Maternity - The Johnson's. There are also many new products that are recently listed on the website so make sure to look around, you just might find something special and unique! Keep in mind we can also create customized invitations, holiday cards and poster collages as well.

To book a Maternity Session of your own and to see what's all included and what to expect or visit the Pricing Tab for several other session options.

Lessons Learned: If you're going to include a toddler and a maternity dress in your session, bring a friend or have an assistant there for help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment