Monday, November 9, 2015

Engagement - Nate & Sami

Dirt Road Photography is always looking for fun and new ways to produce products for clients to not only enjoy their session by looking back on it but also to have a way to show their friends and family members their beautiful images! We're trying something exciting and would love for you to view just how gorgeous these two are!




So what do you think? Is this something you would love to see added in 2016?! Would you be interested in something beautiful like this to play back and remember your session with? I'm looking for input and would love to know what you're thinking on a fun new product like this!

Also, what new things would you like to see included for 2016? More print product packages, different themed mini sessions? I'm trying to finalize my 2016 structure and I need your input! Please shoot me a message or give me a call with what YOU want to see in your next session.

Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment