Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2016 DRP Changes

Right now I'm currently finalizing pricing structures for 2016 and I've got to say, you'll be pretty impressed with some of the changes! With the cost of doing business going up, I, unfortunately do have to follow suit with my prices but don't worry, I still want to keep my work affordable for all price levels.

The biggest changes you'll see happening is in ordering your cd from your session. As an advocate for printing and preserving what art we create I am now requiring a minimum print order to be placed before you can purchase the cd from your session. This is new and may deter some clients from choosing me as their photographer but I hope the majority of you understand why I've chosen to go this route. The print order is intended to enhance your experience by giving you quality products.

Now for the fun part, instead of having to try to figure out which types of prints you want I have put together a few packages for you to choose from or you can go totally a la carte style and pick and choose what you want to order. I did this to help simplify the process for you!

With this new change I realized it would affect some people from booking so I have choosen to not increase my session fees from last year but instead keep them the same and just now include this minimum print order to help adjust you (my clients) to the new changes happening. In the future I will more than likely keep the session fee the same but change up other pricing structures.

For 2016 all sessions will now have a pre-shooting consultation via phone or in person. They will have their session shoot date and then a gallery viewing session a week or so after their session. This insures that you have a full experience with your photography session! I don't want to just give you your images and never hear from you again, I want to provide a full service and help you choose what you plan on doing with your images from your session.

So, to kick off these new changes I want to offer you guys a discount! Woop! :) For those who book and mention this blog post I'll give you lovelies a $15 print credit to be used towards your session. Which means now you only need to purchase $35 in prints! Shoot me a message or give me a call to book your sessions soon, this discount must be used before May 31st!

Thank you again to all of my past clients as well as all of my potential clients. I absolutely LOVE what I do and I am so grateful to work with so many unique and hilarious people. Capturing your daily life is such a joy and being able to get creative is what drives me to improve


---------------------------------------------------------
Nebraska Photographer, Nebraska Newborn Photographer, Nebraska Family Photographer, Nebraska Senior Photographer, Nebraska Child Photographer, Wilber Nebraska, Dorchester Nebraska, Crete Nebraska, Friend Nebraska, DeWitt Nebraska, Plymouth Nebraska
---------------------------------------------------------

To book a session please contact us!
Dirt Road Photography
910 County Road 1500
Dorchester, NE 68343
Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment