Monday, February 8, 2016

Engagement Session // Cale & Jennie // Nebraska Photographer


I've known Cale and Jennie both for quite a few years and I've watched their love story unfold from the beginning so I was smitten when they contacted me asking to do their engagement photos! I cannot think of a more "in love" couple who cares so deeply for each other.


The coolest part about their love story? Cale's farm between Friend and Dorchester, Nebraska! This is where they actually spent a lot of time dating, as well as where he proposed to her and then we went back to re-enact their proposal as well as get their engagement pictures there! I mean, what other love stories unfold on their own ground that they own?!?!


Thanks again Cale and Jennie for allowing me to capture your memories, these years will forever be in your hearts as falling in love, but I know your love story is just beginning and there will be plenty of happy years ahead as well! Congrats on your engagement!!

To view images from their session please visit their link!


---------------------------------------------------------
Nebraska Photographer, Nebraska Newborn Photographer, Nebraska Family Photographer, Nebraska Senior Photographer, Nebraska Child Photographer, Wilber Nebraska, Dorchester Nebraska, Crete Nebraska, Friend Nebraska, DeWitt Nebraska, Plymouth Nebraska
---------------------------------------------------------

To book a session please contact us!
Dirt Road Photography
910 County Road 1500
Dorchester, NE 68343
Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment