Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Newborn - Grayson Joseph


I seriously loooove Newborn Sessions that include cute little guys. Lately I've been on an all boys streak here in the studio so luckily I've got lots of boy goodies for them. I'm so ready for some girls to start showing up, I have a soft spot for pinks and bows ;)


Mister Grayson was a perfect and chunky little dude and it was so nice getting to spend time with his parents while we did everything we could think of to help get him to sleep. Sometimes newborns are a challenge but if you're persistent they'll eventually fall asleep. I get a lot of parents that feel horrible if their baby won't sleep but I assure them that once they do fall asleep they'll be out the rest of the session and Grayson was no different. Once he was asleep, we easily transitioned from one pose to the next quite quickly.



Thank you Schumm's for bringing Grayson in, I loved spending time with you guys and I'm so grateful to get to squeeze and cuddle your little guy for a little bit.

To view images from their session please visit their link!


---------------------------------------------------------
Nebraska Photographer, Nebraska Newborn Photographer, Nebraska Family Photographer, Nebraska Senior Photographer, Nebraska Child Photographer, Wilber Nebraska, Dorchester Nebraska, Crete Nebraska, Friend Nebraska, DeWitt Nebraska, Plymouth Nebraska
---------------------------------------------------------

To book a session please contact us!
Dirt Road Photography
910 County Road 1500
Dorchester, NE 68343
Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment