Monday, February 29, 2016

Second Birthday Session // Makayla Aleece // Nebraska Photographer


Oh what a joy it's been to watch you grow into a cute little toddler with such a personality Miss Makayla. Thank you for stopping by to visit me as well as bringing your brothers along again. It's always so much fun seeing you and I hope your "cow" birthday party was so fantastic!


I cannot believe I've been taking pictures of Miss Makayla since she was three months old. It's so crazy to watch her grow and develop into such a precious energetic little girly!



Thank you Muff's for allowing me to enjoy your little daughter. I adore her and she always brightens my day when I get her silly smiles and personality!

To view images from their session please visit their link!


---------------------------------------------------------
Nebraska Photographer, Nebraska Newborn Photographer, Nebraska Family Photographer, Nebraska Senior Photographer, Nebraska Child Photographer, Wilber Nebraska, Dorchester Nebraska, Crete Nebraska, Friend Nebraska, DeWitt Nebraska, Plymouth Nebraska
---------------------------------------------------------

To book a session please contact us!
Dirt Road Photography
910 County Road 1500
Dorchester, NE 68343
Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

No comments:

Post a Comment