Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Generation Family Session // The Barnas' // Nebraska Photographer


Have you ever met a family that is so kind, compassionate and caring yet also straight up hilarious and so welcoming to yourself as well as your entire community? I didn't realize I had ever officially met them until I shot images of their family. That's when it hit me that I've been lucky enough to grow up with this family and they've surrounded our community with so many blessings!!


The Barnas family does so much for our community and I absolutely love celebrating new milestones with their family, from the grandkids' success to enjoying meeting their newest dynasty members this family is always so awesome. They're always so positive and they're always willing to lend a hand and be generous. I know they're great at rocking out to polka music and I've heard quite a few hilarious jokes from them as well. Always a good time when a Barnas is around!


Thanks Barnas crew for inviting me out to come organize the circus.  You guys are hilarious and I secretly wish I was part of your tribe so I could come watch Elf all the time! #adoptme


To view images from their session please visit their link!

Want to get a discounted session? Contact the Barnas' to ask them about a referral discount!

---------------------------------------------------------
Nebraska Photographer, Nebraska Newborn Photographer, Nebraska Family Photographer, Nebraska Senior Photographer, Nebraska Child Photographer, Wilber Nebraska, Dorchester Nebraska, Crete Nebraska, Friend Nebraska, DeWitt Nebraska, Plymouth Nebraska
---------------------------------------------------------

To book a session please contact us!
Dirt Road Photography
910 County Road 1500
Dorchester, NE 68343
Email: kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com
Phone: (402) 826-9245

1 comment:

  1. The decor at this place was amazing with great seats and friendly staff. My fiancé and I just got married here and I could wait no longer to post my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at wedding venues nyc for their tremendous effort in making our day the most special day of our lives.

    ReplyDelete